Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
pattystepp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SEEKING DEVELOPMENT JOB ACUCOBOL, ACUSQL

If your company is hiring, please pass on the following information. 

I have 15 years of experience designing, developing, enhancing, and converting applications using ACUCOBOL.  I am also familiar with ACUSQL and adding embedded SQL statements in a COBOL program.   I can show you the applications and the code behind the screens.   

If you are looking for someone with experience programming and supporting ACUCOBOL applications, I would appreciate the opportunity.  I am not looking to relocate as my family is here in the Dallas area.  I have worked remotely for the past 14 years as a developer and software support person.   I realize onsite training would be necessary and additional times required in the office.  With today’s tools, remote desktop and GoToMeeting, I can be in any meeting as fast as walking down the hall.   If this is a possibility, I would like a chance to prove my abilities.  

Send me your address and I will send my resume.  I thank your for your consideration.

Patty Stepp

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.