Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Emmie
New Member.

Sample program wheelevent

Hi,

Is there anyone who can provide me the sample program wheelevent.cbl. It is supposed to be included in the AcuGT > Samples directory but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 Replies
DougP Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

RE: Sample program wheelevent

wheelevent.zip

I've attached a zip file containing Wheelevent.cbl.  Note that in recent versions the samples are not under AcuGT\sample.  For example in 10.2.0 they are here C:\Users\Public\Documents\Micro Focus\extend 10.2.0\sample.  

0 Likes
ruudh
New Member.

Hi Doug, thank you for the info.
Why are the sample files in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Micro Focus\extend 10.2.0\sample?
I installed 10.2.0 on my D-drive, because my C-drive is just a small SSD, which I want to keep as clean as possible.
0 Likes
DougP Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

With newer Windows it is becoming increasingly difficult to modify and create files in the Program Files (x86) branch, which is the default installation location. So the decision was made to install the samples elsewhere. Public Documents is a known location on all PCs and permissions are wide open which makes the samples easily accessible. After installation you can move the samples to your D drive.

0 Likes
Emmie
New Member.

Found it. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.