Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Together - Document Generation use of getDGRwiElement

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 November 2011]

I'm trying to create a report where I list the "operations" in a model.
For example:
Operation Signature Visibility getTerminationPoint(Framework.DataObjectClasses.NamingAttributeType tpRef, NetworkResourceFulfillment.DataObjectClasses.TerminationPointDataType tp) public

I can use the getDWRwiElement to create a link for the "types" being used for the input/ouput parameters (i.e. Framework.DataObjectClasses.NamingAttributeType), but what I would like to be able to do is actually list the actual class structures immediately after the "operation" in the report.

How can I do this? Rather urgent please, as my boss is waiting on this report 🙂
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Together - Document Generation use of getDGRwiElement

Hi,
with regards to your question.

If you wish to list all classes used as parameters types right after the operation documentation I would suggest using an element iterator with a 'programmed' scope for this. You can get all types used as a current operation parameters using, e.g., the following expression:

self.formalParameters->collect(p|p.type)->union(self.returnResult.type->asSet())

This OCL expression has to be specified as programmed iterator scope. I have attached a sample template (you need to remove the doc extension).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.