Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

: Too many hot keys active COBOL error at 000A91 in aprogram.acu

Jump to solution

I got ": Too many hot keys active
COBOL error at 000A91 in aprogram.acu" error.

I checked the acuCOBOL document:http://supportline.microfocus.com/Documentation/AcucorpProducts/docs/v6_online_doc/runtime/run3202.htm

I understand that this message can be customized by "TEXT" configuration variable, but I don't know in what condition this message can be invoked?

Does anybody know about this error, and how to deal with them?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: : Too many hot keys active COBOL error at 000A91 in aprogram.acu

Jump to solution

There is a maximum of 16 hot keys that can be defined.  Hot keys can be defined with the KEYSTROKE variable or the HOT_KEY configuration variable.  It would seem that your program is trying to define more than 16 hot keys.

Note: If you compile your program with -Ga option (or the -Gl option), the line number of where the error happens will be displayed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

There is a maximum of 16 hot keys that can be defined.  Hot keys can be defined with the KEYSTROKE variable or the HOT_KEY configuration variable.  It would seem that your program is trying to define more than 16 hot keys.

Note: If you compile your program with -Ga option (or the -Gl option), the line number of where the error happens will be displayed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks Bruce, I did have more than 16 entries in my "cblconfi" file.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.