Highlighted
Visitor.

Touch Screen Signature Capture?

Hi,  I have a POS application that we are running on a Windows 10 Tablet and need to incorporate a signature capture feature.   Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about doing this without the need for a signature pad device?   We want the user to sign on the touch screen and save the signature image to a .jpg file format (preferably, but not absolutely required that it is jpg).  

Looking around on the web, I find some options for active-x controls that I may can plug in and use.   I would greatly appreciate any input or guidance from anyone who is familiar with signature capture on touch screen devices.

Thank you!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor.

RE: Touch Screen Signature Capture?

Can anyone recommend an activex control for signature capture on a touch screen tablet?   I have found several, but would like to know if anyone has experience with one and could recommend.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi

Did any of you ever find a solution for this problem

Best Regards
Steen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Steen,

Yes, I did. I am using activex SigPlus for Tablet PC from Topaz Systems to capture signatures .
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.