Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WEB-BROWSER CONTROL remove scroll bars

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 03 June 2011]

Hi there,

when putting the acu web-control on the screen it by default displays horizontal/vertical scroll bars when the page is displayed.

How do you prevent scroll bars from appearing.

Thank-you.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: WEB-BROWSER CONTROL remove scroll bars

The scroll bars appear due to the size of the HTML page. I think the only way to not have the scroll bars is to ascertain the size of the HTML page before it loads and then make the browser control large enough for the HTML page to fit inside it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

or when you create the html-content self.
add:

<style type="text/css">
<!--
body { overflow:hidden; }
-->
</style>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for that
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

it doesnt seem to work on my program. i have change the html and the css part involved with the "style" but nothing happend in my WEB-CONTROL in my Acu Program. And i did a refresh in my WEB-CONTROL.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.