Commander
Commander

Windows 10 - ODBC driver - libreoffice - acuxdbc03

Jump to solution

Hi.

I'm trying to access an AcuXDBC Server through ODBC.

The tool that i am using is LibreOffice Base.

The driver configure is ODBC 64 bits, and when i click on "Test Connection" it appear the following error:

""[TOD][ODBC Driver]DLLLOAD: acuxdbc03, The specified module could not be found.""

Where could the solution go?

Thanks

0 Likes
16 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@fbenedic , thank you again for all the information you've been available to share here.

I think the standalone setup you use may have some issue.
I will investigate this further as soon as possible.
It may be missing (or mis-writing) some registry settings, or similar.

In the while, would you like to use the full 1031win64.zip setup ?

I invite you to contact your provider, in case you cannot download it personally.

Hopefully this will help you and let you go on with your tests.

Best Regards.

----------------------------
Claudio Contardi
Product Support Engineer, Senior
Micro Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Thanks a lot @Claudio_Contardi 

I will contact Juan, to use the .zip setup.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Looking on the Internet, it appears that LibreOffice requires V 3 ODBC drivers. I belive the driver you are currently using is a V 2 driver. We have a V 3 AcuXDBC driver, it is a single dll change that goes in the bin directory.

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

@Claudio_Contardi 

With the full .zip setup worked fine!

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Hi @shjerpe 

Thanks for your answer.

I've installed a .zip full setup and it worked fine!

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.