Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Bluer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

acusql license problem

Hi, I encountered a licensing problem when I try to compile the acusql sample with "acusql -Pc -Pd -Pu -Pp create.sqb". This is the error issue:

Thanks in advance for the reply.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: acusql license problem

Which PMK (or which Unix system and bittedness) are you using?
0 Likes
Bluer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi and thanks for the reply. I'm using

setup_acucob1010pmk59stacu
setup_acucob1010pmk79stacu

The RHEL version is:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4 Beta (Maipo)

Thanks.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

[deleted]
0 Likes
Bluer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks a lot. Will try it.
0 Likes
Bluer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Greeting shjerpe, thanks for the provided product code and key. By the way, I want to confirm that whether the command that I used is correct or not when I want to connect to the MySQL database. Below is the command that I used:

acusql -Pc -Pd -Pu -Pp create.sqb

However, when I try to compile it, it show the error:

[root@localhost mysql]# acusql -Pc -Pd -Pu -Pp create.sqb
<stdin>, line 1: [AcuSQL:SQLAllocHandle][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function seque
nce error at

Note: I already move the newly make acusql to the bin directory. I already specified the

ACUSQL_ODBC_LIB=/usr/lib64/libmyodbc5w.so

in the Makefile.

Therefore, is there anything wrong with my setup?
Thanks in advance for the reply.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Apologies, I did not notice that you were attempting to use an executable called acusql to compile your programs. The compiler ccbl has acusql built into it. Please try ccbl -Pc -Pd -Pu -Pp create.sqb

Then, you relink the runtime. Typically a relinked runtime will retain the name runcbl, so unless you renamed the runtime, you would use runcbl create.acu to see if you can connect to your MySQL.
0 Likes
Bluer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks a lot for the help. I will try it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.