Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] 8.1 ECN list

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 April 2008]

Hi,

Don't suppose anyone has this list?

Basically because we were geting a lot of MAV's and had discovered a reproducible loss of just over 1,000 bytes we move to V8.0 under advice from UK support.

But whilst it is a bit better for the users, they now have a new problem in which they report to us sometimes that the programs just disappear.
Basically the sessions somehow crashes which we know because it leaves the user flagged as logged in within our application.

I've sent an email to our account mananger, but no joy yet.

Shaun
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] 8.1 ECN list

Hi,

The 8.1 ECN list gets published when the product is ready for either beta testing or for release. 8.1 is being set up so that "previous beta testers or other active customers" can sign up for a Micro Focus Technology Preview Program (similar to a beta or Early Adopter). I believe the next set of newsletters from Micro Focus will have the details for this Technology Preview Program.

There are over 150 ecns in 8.1.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] 8.1 ECN list

Thanks for that.

I got an email recently and I could have sworn that it said 8.1 was available now?

I deleted it though, however not to worry.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.