Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] ACUODBC Date Field

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 24 August 2006]

I am testing the ACUODBC connection from Crystal reports and have a question about date fields. All of my date fields are comming up as numeric fields in Crystal, this also happens in Excel and Access.

Does anyone know how these fields have to be defined to return them as dates?

Thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] ACUODBC Date Field

Have you used the DATE directive in your FD?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] ACUODBC Date Field

Thanks for the help and I believe this will work but as soon as I recreate the .xfd file I get the following error message.

Database Connector Error: ?50000:[AcuCorp, Inc.][AcuODBC Driver][ISAM]Vision missing file [Database Vendor Code: 24 ]?

Have verified the index file and the .xfd are in the same directory and the correct directory I am lookin in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.