Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Acubench Report Generator

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 04 November 2009]

Just trying to use the report Generator from within acubench 6.1.0. I added a blank gui report to a project, then recompiled. I get the following compile error. It points me to the generated code for my report (which is read-only) I tried adding some data to the report but still won't compile, same error.

Any ideas?

line 117: BY VALUE parameter PRINT-UNIT-TYPE misaligned
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Acubench Report Generator

Was there ever any solution to this as I have the same problem in Acu-bench 8.0??
(line 552: BY VALUE parameter PRINT-UNIT-TYPE misaligned)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nothing so far. I was just trying it out, and wasn't actually using it for any finished project so I'm not in a hurry for a solution...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry to ask, but after you added the report, did you generate the COBOL program, then compile?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

yes I generated the program first then compiled and on the compile I get the errors, (3 of them) on the \report\.rpt file.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

can you zip up your project and attach it?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.