Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Acucobol-GT help/doc files

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 December 2004]

There are a few issues I'd like to address involving Acucorp's help/doc files:

1.) In the past, up to version 6.0, a windows help file(.hlp) was provided, which allowed other text editors(like multi-edit) to use context help. Similiar to VB, this meant I could have my cursor on a cobol verb, press control-F1 and see the acucobol help index listings related to that cobol verb. Very useful. Starting with version 6.1 the .hlp is no longer provided, or at least it wasn't there when I installed 6.1 a while ago. Has anyone else seen it?

2.) I figured i'd take a look at how Acubench calls context help, assuming it uses the html doc files. But, it doesn't seem to do this. Am I missing something? Is my Acubench misconfigured?

:confused:
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.