Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Advanced Windows Programming

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 27 October 2003]

To all of you that are interested in Windows programming, If you take a look at

http://www.acucorp.com/events/

you will see that we now on January 19th offer the course:

Advanced Windows Programming

This course has been held a number of times in Europe, and has been quite successful.

In addition to all the theory and exercises, you will also get a load of sample code, ranging from how to modify the Windows clipboard via print watermarks at an angle of 45 degrees, unlocking files in a Windows server environment, charting with MS Excel to setting up appointments in MS Outlook.

It is going to be a day full of information. If you are uncertain whether you are able to digest so much in one day, use the opportuntiy to try implementation of your new knowledge onsite in San Diego for the next days after the training.

If you have questions regarding this training, don't hesitate to ask. You may, if you prefer so, post questions in private, but I reserve the right to anonymize it and post the answer in public if I find the question to be of generel interest.

Gisle
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Advanced Windows Programming

Would it be possible to also offer this training just before or after the san diego developer conference?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I see no reason why not. I suppose it depends on capacity.

Gisle
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We would be happy to offer the Advanced Windows Programming at our 2004 Developers' Conferences if there is enough interest. If you are interested, please reply to this post or contact your local office.

Thanks,
Lori Galvan
Director of Marketing
Acucorp, Inc.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.