Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Anyone going to the San Diego Conference?

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 September 2006]

Hi,
If there are any of you going to the conference here in San Diego and you are using Acubench to design GUI in COBOL apps to run on UNIX boxes I'd like to get together with you at the conference and compare notes/problems/questions....

Thanks,
John C.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Anyone going to the San Diego Conference?

Hi John,

We're using AcuBench to write GUI apps to run on Linux boxes - but I'm in Australia. How was the conference and did you get any feedback/suggestions that might be relevant?

Happy to communicate offline if you like - send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.

Ian
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.