Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Calendar Control

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 13 July 2004]

Using the calendar control 9.0 I find you can't just extract a changed year, month, or day.

Selecting either the drop down month or drop down year unselects the day. Using the CalendarNewYear and CalendarNewMonth events I find that unless all three date elements are selected the @day, @month, and @year all return zero.

I would like the user to be able to simply select and change one or all of the date elements. Any ideas?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Calendar Control

Hi,

I also struggled for months with the calender control,
I eventually wrote my own cobol program to Create a Date
Picker, which was a much simpler solution,

I will attach a zip of the PSF file which you can pull into acubench
and generate the source, this calender is called with a linkage
which returns the date
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Calendar Control

Just what the doctor ordered! Many thanks for an excellent solution.

Vins Nash
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.