Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Calender Active-X

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 03 November 2003]

I am using Active-X control ?Calendar Control 8.0? in my application. It worked fine, but now is displaying this message in my application. I need help!!!!

The message is " ACUCOBOL-GT 32-bit runtime has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell Mircosoft about this problem"
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Calender Active-X

File with the error message
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

One thing is sure, and that is that the control has not been used the proper way from first of. To determine what is wrong, it is required that you provide some code. As I take it this is happening in a production environment, you would probably take it to Tech support rather than posting it here. But that is entirely your choice.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I use this code in my application
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you please provide an example that shows how to get the error?
Else it will be too timeconsuming to investigate.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.