Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Changing focus

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 19 July 2005]

Good days,

Im trying to change the focus when i click on a button with an exception value to an entry field, but it dont pass through before and after procedures. There are more ways to do it?

Thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Changing focus

Is it a self-act button that terminates the screen accept so that you can
MOVE 4 TO ACCEPT-CONTROL and MOVE entry-field-id TO CONTROL-ID and then loop back to accept of the screen section so that focus has moved to the entry-field?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Changing focus

03 Pb-Nuevo, Push-Button,
COL 4,40, LINE 4,40, LINES 24, SIZE 24,
BITMAP-HANDLE ListaIconosGrandes-bmp, BITMAP-NUMBER 1,
UNFRAMED, SQUARE,
EXCEPTION-VALUE Tec-Nuevo, ID IS 27, SELF-ACT,
TITLE "Nueva Familia",
AFTER PROCEDURE Pb-Nuevo-Aft-Procedure,
BEFORE PROCEDURE Pb-Nuevo-Bef-Procedure.

Yes, its self-act

from acubench help:

Also note that this style makes the button self-activating, but not any associated Screen Section entry. This means that any BEFORE or AFTER procedures named in an associated Screen Section entry will not automatically execute when the button is clicked. They will function only when you ACCEPT the Screen Section entry in your program.

I see my problem, but, there is another way to chagne focus?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.