Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Date Control's Ev-Ntf-Changed triggering 2 times

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 06 November 2006]

Hi

I am using the date control. When the user changes the date in the date control, the screen should be display some values depending on the changed date. I defined the 'Ev-Ntf-Changed' event for the control. But it is firing 2 times when the user changed the date. Can any one help me to solve this?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Date Control's Ev-Ntf-Changed triggering 2 times

I too have had difficulties with the date entry in this respect. i have found that the event procedure is less than helpful, I have rather used the NOTIFY-CHANGE and using the accept on exception gives me a better control over what the date entry field is doing so I can update financial period displays etc.

Keith
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.