Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] File error 9D,106

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 31 January 2007]

Greetings,

i have a little problem on a win2000 server.

I installed AcuServer and AcuConnect 5.2.1 (have to .. our customer has used it on linux und don't want to upgrade).

AcuServer is running as expected.
But if i try to use acuconnect, i get: File error 9D,106.

Can anybody help me?
Is there anything i can try or configure?

i know, the '106' means a filesystem-error on the server .. but what is '106' on win2000?

thank you for any help.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] File error 9D,106

9d,106 is returned when AcuConnect finds some other application running on the AcuConnect port.

It is possible that another application running on that port. For instance, AcuConnect, who's default port is 5632, the culprit might have been PC Anywhere, (which uses the same port).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.