Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Gravitybox

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 30 May 2005]

Who can help us to an example to fill 'rooms' and appointments in the Gravitybox

Thanks
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Gravitybox

Ed,

We use the Gravity Box control and use rooms and appointments. More than likely, I can help with what you are asking. Essentially, the Gravity Box control should be populated with a loop for each of the rooms and a loop for each of the appointments.

When I implemented this control, I created a library that had common sections that could be used by many programs. One section would add a room and another would add an apointment. First, I looped through the COBOL file that is my equivalent to rooms. Then, I looped through the COBOL file that is my equivalent to appointments.

As long as the rooms have been added before the appointments, it should work fine. I can provide a sample program if you wish.

Rob
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ed,

I went ahead and wrote a quick sample - it should work, but I haven't tried it. It is a slimmer version of what we use and should be good as far as samples go.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Robstan,

I've only added the MODIFY SCHED-HANDLE @ViewMode = @vmcNormalDayRoomLeftTimeTop

for using the control with rooms

Your sample works great.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ed,

Glad I could help. Enjoy Gravity Box. It's pretty versatile.

Rob
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.