Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Help Display a Window

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 09 August 2004]

Hi,.

I'm new to AcuBench (ver 6.10) and this simple concept is giving me much grief.

All I want to do is display my Order Entry screen as a full screen after a successful logon.

I have the Logon screen set as the initial screen - once the logon button is clicked I need the data entry screen to be displayed full screen and the logon screen to disappear, is this possible - I surely hope so.

What do I need to do?

Thanks

Brent
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Help Display a Window

If I were you, I would probably display the main window first, but invisible. Then the logon, and upon successful logon I would just turn the main window visible.

e.g.

DISPLAY STANDARD GRAPHICAL WINDOW ...
VISIBLE 0 HANDLE IN MainWnd.
DISPLAY GRAPHICAL WINDOW
HANDLE IN LogonWnd.
'do the accept and validation
'upon granted access:
DESTROY LogonWnd.
MODIFY MainWnd VISIBLE = 1.

But there are many ways to do this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.