Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] IE7 Beta

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 04 May 2006]

I recently loaded the IE7 Beta from Microsoft. Since then I noticed I can't seem to get to the Acucorp customer forms in IE. I go to the Acucorp website, select Support -> Registered Users, enter my user/password, and get the page with
Customer Forums
ECNs
Worldwide Solutions
etc

Selecting Customer Forums gives me the terms and conditions page, but selecting Select "here" to enter just takes me back to the previous page.

Anyone else notice this, or is this likely something I've not set correctly in the IE7 options?

brad
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] IE7 Beta

Your IE7 pop-blocker setting is probably set to High which blocks all pop-ups, or you have another pop-up blocker active like those that come with several search toolbars.

To make sure IE7 pop-up blocker is not the problem:
With IE7 open, click the Tools button on the toolbar. Highlight Pop-Up Blocker then click Pop-Up Blocker Settings. Look at the Filter Level setting at the bottom of the dialog window. If it is set to High then your options are to either set it to Medium or Low, or to add http://www.acucorp.com to the list of Allowed Sites.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] IE7 Beta

I figured it would be something silly like that. This is about the only thing I use IE for so I wasn't sure where to look.

Thanks
brad
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.