Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Internal Error #288

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 18 November 2005]

Can someone please help me with what this error code is? It is not a compile error but a run-time erro that user is getting.

We are running on a thin-client environment when this happens. We are getting it for only one user out of 250 or so. All users are using the same system doing the same thing but this user is getting this error.

My guess is it is something data related but I can't put my finger on it.

Thanks for any help.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Internal Error #288

It is an unrecognized instruction. Most likely your code has been corrupted.
Are you able to run anything at all, if so, can you tell what it dies at?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Internal Error #288

Problem found, it was a data issue that had corrupted an array that we have set up. The client was importing data into a list box and had too many lines in the file that was being displayed in the list box.

Thanks for any help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.