Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] MAV on .NET properties and methods

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 21 August 2009]

I've created a .NET 2005 user control inside a .dll file.
I've succesfully created the .def file and included the control in a cobol program.
Control has correctly been visualized, but when I use a property or a method I get a MAV!

Is there a method to analyze the problem?

I'm running cobol program in thin client from a Windows XP machine connected to a Solaris SPARC server with 8.0.0 release.

Maurizio Barbagin
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] MAV on .NET properties and methods

I take it that this is changed to reflect a path on solaris or you have use C$COPY to put the file on the users systems FILE-PATH IS "c:\ACUTEST\testctrl.xml"
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.