Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Mouse events on window

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 17 November 2010]

I'm trying to catpure mouse movement, and button clicks on a screen. Of course I'm using acubench and I cannot find any insertion points for mouse movement,click events on a screen. Any idea how to capture these?

I have added the following to the Keystatus under properties on my program, but still these things do not generate an event, exception or anything...

Mouse-Move 80
Mouse-Left-Up 81
Mouse-Left-Down 82

Edit: The right-click does generate the Ev-Other and it did before I added anything to the key-status.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Mouse events on window

Ok I have decided to just run a thread in the background to monitor the mouse using W$MOUSE, seems to do exactly what I am after.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.