Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] New AcuBench user question

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 18 February 2008]

I'm finally trying to use AcuBench as more than a text editor/compiler and I've run into a snag with finding what I hope is a simple setting.

When AcuBench builds my project it creates the following exit paragraph.

Acu-Exit-Rtn.
Perform Acu-Close-Files
EXIT PROGRAM
STOP RUN

I want to modify this to do a few different things to work with our existing system, however I'm unable to find where this can be edited from and not be overwritten when the project is rebuilt.

Thanks,

Chris
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] New AcuBench user question

You can't edit that actual code as far as I know.
But you can modify the source file which acubench generates.
We do this as an example in a few acubench generated programs.

*     PERFORM Acu-Exit-Rtn
           CALL "W$BITMAP" USING WBITMAP-DESTROY, buttons-bmp
           CALL "W$MENU" USING WMENU-DESTROY, Screen1-Mn-1-Handle
           EXIT PROGRAM
           STOP RUN

But the answer (in version 7.2) is that this code is generated in the .prd

Shaun
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] New AcuBench user question

Thanks, I needed to clean up some linkage section items. Found that it would work for me if I put it in the main Screen's after routine.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.