Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] New Web Site

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 06 November 2002]

Hello Acucorp Users!

My name is Jay Reilly, I work in the marketing department here at Acucorp. My most recent project was revamping the Acucorp web site. Hope that you are finding the site easy to navigate, cleaner, content packed and better support for communication, such as this board.

Feel free to email me with questions, edits or concerns.

Jay Reilly
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] New Web Site

I like the new site. The navigation is so much cleaner and easier to follow.

I'm hoping more people will want to use this forum. It's going to be a great resource!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Jay,

The Netherlands are 'signing in', nice site, now hopefully we get loads of Acucorp customers contributing.

Greetings from Holland,

Piet Henskens
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Really like this new design! thumbs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The new site looks great!

The knowledge base and this forum are excelent ideas!

Andr
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This forum is a welcome site!! I've been pining for a true AcuCorp forum for years, I just it gets used by many, and we can all learn from each other. Please share as well as recieve knowledge everyone, thanks. 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.