Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] New to Acubench

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 27 January 2009]

I have been an Acucorp developer for many years but never used AcuBench. I have ordered the latest release, when I get it, will it be easy to start using or should I attend a class (if such exists). I want to give my application a facelift plus use the report generator to create more professional looking reports.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] New to Acubench

You will most certainly be able to get going right away. However, to get the best practises and learn all the opportunities. To gain from others experience in going the same path, I would strongly recommend attending a class.

Check with your contact at Micro Focus for the availability of classes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there anything online?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'd say you'd need some form of training on AcuBench, I wouldn't recommend you tackle it alone.
Then have a look on here for the do's and don'ts and bewares.

There is a fantasic amount of information on here.
Best do it properly first time - we didn't!

Yes, we had "formal" training on AcuBench, but wish we had of listened more and made certain of a fine understanding of events & exceptions.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.