Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Page ListBox Automatic Search

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 18 February 2005]

I've found that when keying in a number, 1 for instance, the NTF-PL-SEARCH event triggers. When keying in anything after "1" i.e. "1A" the second character does not trigger the event. I tested this in debug mode placing a breakpoint at the WHEN NTF-PL-SEARCH statement generated by the workbench code generator. When I key in a "1" the program pauses at the breakpoint. Keying in letters after "1" has no effect.

This is all workbench generated code I'm using. Has anyone noticed this behavior before?

Also, what on the listbox control triggers NTF-PL-FIRST and NTF-PL-LAST?

Regards

Vins Nash:confused:
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Page ListBox Automatic Search

You have to hold down the shift key on the list box to activate the NTL-PF-FIRST & LAST, you'll then see that the "previous" button becomes "first", same with next and last etc.

Shaun
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.