Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Former Member Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Paged List Search stops firing events

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 22 June 2010]

Hello,

I have a paged list-box on a small amount of data (200 or so records). We use the paged version to allow our users the ability to type in the code they're looking for and narrow down the list.

The problem I am having is after the first letter is typed (the event fires and the list is moved to that letter), no other letters typed fire an event. I have logging and can see the event being fired on the first letter, but nothing else gets fired.

Is there something I am missing? My list box is declared like this:

03 list-1, list-box using list-data,
paged, 3-d
NOTIFY-DBLCLICK
line 3, col 1,
size 40, lines page-size, upper,
data-columns = ( 1, 7)
display-columns = ( 1, 9).

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.