Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Passing data from grid into windows clipboard

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 13 January 2011]

Are thre anyone who has a solution how to pass data from a grid (AcuCobol) into windows clipboard ?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Passing data from grid into windows clipboard

There used to be a dll around which I made many, many years ago which gave simplified access to the clipboard. I don't have it myself anymore, but chances are, someone has it. It is named clipacu.dll.

An other alternative is to use the Windows API direct from ACUCOBOL-GT. I wonder if I have an example of that around, I'll look.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I hope Gisle doesn't mind, but during his advanced windows programming course we covered passing data to and from the clipboard.

Sample attached
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks to you Shaun:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Shaun,

I had forgot about that one 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.