Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Previewing UNIX TOTEM HTML reports with acuthin !!!

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 December 2003]

Thank you to Acucorp.it which answer me : From a Windwos desktop ( using acuthin) I wantes to print or preview HTML reports produced on an Unix server... Because I used TOTEM wich provide HTML reports and call DLL

I have used the project that acucorp.It sent me for my investigations And that helped me a lot.
Now let me show what I can do with addition of my own modification and the NETDRIVE tool. We can hope to reach our aim : To print and/or preview HTML reports produced on UNIX server from a desktop Windows using thin client.

I join you the modified project and the NETDRIVE tool ...

BUT...yes there is a great BUT. My program runs but hang up ( It seen that It occurs on the back of dll Call ?)
It is always the same way : I click on pr?view ... IE show me my report .. I close my IE viewer and my program hang up.

Could you Help me ?

Thank you

I explain what you need to do in Leggime.txt / readme.txt / lisezmoi.txt
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Previewing UNIX TOTEM HTML reports with acuthin !!!

... Here is the totem project .
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Previewing UNIX TOTEM HTML reports with acuthin !!!

Webdrive is FTP 'transparent' ... ( using a cache directory ) and is able to map any FTP service ( go to webrive.com )

With this projetc you just have to be able to map a directory on a linux or unix server ... that is why I use Webdrive

Webrive is available in trial version to http://www.webrive.com

The file is too large for this forum .. but I can send it to you

Thank you ...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.