Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Problems registering/posting or replying?

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 14 November 2002]

Hi Everyone,

There have been a few people that have had a problem registering/posting/replying.

If you fall in this category, please let me know and we will try to fix it ASAP.

Perhaps if someone had these problems and they found a fix for it...please post so that other can follow your lead.

Thanks,
Jay Reilly
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Problems registering/posting or replying?

I think that 102Kb is a bit low limit for upload, any chance of raising that?

Also, I got the error after I had spent some time typing in the message in conjunction with an upload. I didn't realize my attachment were over the limit. So, I got the error, sorry can't upload etc. And the message were gone!!! Isn't it possible to get back to the message so one can at least preserve the typing, removing the attachment, or post the reply without the attachment?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.