Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Refresh screen data

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 09 January 2008]

Is there a command that will refresh all the data on a GUI screen.

What I am doing is I have a screen that has 9 tabs on it. Each tab has data that is duplicated from one tab to the other. I have set a working storage item as the value variable for each field. ex EF-MembName-Value is the value variable for 9 different fields. What I want to do is if data is changed on one tab then the data will display in all fields with that value variable. I know I can do it with a modify statement on each field. What would be good is if I can refresh the data on each tab as they are opened.

Thanks for any help.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Refresh screen data

If you are using a screen section, you can just display the screen section again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.