Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Reports Preview

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 20 February 2006]

Good Afternoon,

I saw in the sample programs that when you generate a report and send it to print, a preview is opened. I think is the acubenchprint.dll that do this. Is correct?

There is some way to open it manually? i mean, what type of file it reads, how i can open it, the runtime must have a way to use it if it is the one used.

Thank you
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Reports Preview

There are paragraphs created by the report composer, print preview just being one of these paragraphs. Once the report has be printed (or written to disk), you have the option of viewing it with any editor of control that can parse HTML. The preview function use Internet Explorer to open the HTML file, but you can programatically use anything you want.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.