Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Resize Manager

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 07 August 2008]

We have designed all our graphical screen to run at 800x600. Customers are now asking to be able to run at either 800x600 or 1024x768. I read about the resize manger and have been trying to incorporate that into our software. I have one problem, the resize manger appears to only allow me to either move controls or resize controls. I want to do both, more it and resize it. I tried adding the resize and move values together but it only performs the move not the resize and move both.

Has anyone gotten the resize manger to both move and resize controls using the resize mananger?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.