Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Search.zip from Acu download

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 26 August 2009]

I downloaded a program Search.zip from the sample downloads, it was called LISTDIR at one point, and it would display the contents of the directory (s) in a window very much like the windows browser, I am thinking this might be a good source to allow selection of some graphic images to display on the screen.

Has anyone ever loaded this "Search.zip" program from the sample programs area, when I compile and run the program it stays in a loop. If someone has debugged this and found out the resolution to the problem, please let me know. This was once a working program that I downloaded a long time ago for Version 4 of the compiler, it appears that someone might have changed something and now its not working.

Thanks
Alex:confused:
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Search.zip from Acu download

:)Found out the for 32 bit machines you must use the -Dw32 (creates a byte field) when compiling, and for 64 bit machines you must use -Dw64 (Creates an 8 byte field), once I re-compiled using the -Dw32 I could see all relative information.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.