Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Software Business for Sale

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 22 August 2006]

After 25 years I have decided to sell my software business and retire. I don't want to take up a lot of room in the forum so will give only a brief description here. You may call me for more info.

The software is written in ACOCOBOL and aimed at the Property Management market (Timeshare Resorts, Member and Private Campgrounds, Hotels/Motels, Condos, Land sales and Bread and Breakfasts). The entire package is made up of seven modules - Sales/Marketing/Tour Tracking, Reservations/Rentals, Fees/Taxes Receivable, Contracts/Notes Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Payroll. I believe I have the only package that offers all of these.

Please contact me, Keith Wetzel, at 850-230-0909 for more information. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.