Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Former Member Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Strange parse error with sql precompiler acusql 7.2 when using E03-REC

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 06 May 2010]

Hello,
When I use the next include line
EXEC SQL INCLUDE "..\COP\E03-COP" END-EXEC.
the precompiler gives the next error
..\COP\E03-COP, line 1: parse error at 01 E03
When i look in the asq-file i see the next result
*(( PREPROC ACUSQL FILE "..\COP\E03-COP" ))
*(( PREPROC ACUSQL INCLUDE BEGIN "..\COP\E03-COP" ))
01 E03
*(( PREPROC ACUSQL LINE BEGIN 1 ))
-REC.

The copy-member starts with
01 E03-REC.
03 E03-KEY.
05 E03-KLANTNUMMER PIC 9(0009). 1 9 1
Does anybody know a solution for this problem. I have this problem for all copy-members which use E99-etcetera. When I use EA99-etcetera it doesn't ahppen. I'am converting a vision-file environment to a sql-server environment and i don't want to rename all my E99-files to something else because we use this very often in batch-programs, etcetera.

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.