Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Tab Order

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 05 August 2004]

Folks,

I seem to have an issue with tab order. It just sometimes doesn't work?

At the moment, I've got a particular screen, with a frame
6 labels, 2 bitmaps, 1 push button and 6 entry fields.

The tab order is basically the frame = 1, then the 6 entry fields in the correct order with the push button next.

But everytime this runs, the cursor is in the 5 th entry field, and not the first entry field

Unless, I have the in the program
delivery_info-Aft-Initdata.
MOVE 4 TO ACCEPT-CONTROL
MOVE 2 TO CONTROL-ID

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shaun
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab Order

A tiny example reproduceable would be helpful.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab Order

Originally posted by gforseth
A tiny example reproduceable would be helpful.

Unfortunately not a hope of that hapenning.

This program in question is our sales order input code, and this screen in question is just 1 of 20 screens in the program.

For whats its worth though, and I should have mentioned this in the original message, if it goes wrong, its usually from a screen were data is getting input onto a grid. Were you call one screen from another, it appears OK?

Our plan was to stick all the system on a CD and send to the UK office for the guys to have a look at.

Shaun
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.