Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Tab control question

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 08 August 2006]

I am trying to present my user with a screen with a list box on the left hand sid containing employee records. I then display tabs using the tab control to the right of that list box.(see first screen shot in attachment) Each tab will display a screen of different values from the master record selected from the list box. Here is my problem. I would like for the operator to select a different record from the list box while processing from any tab. Currently when a tab is selected, focus shifts to that tab and the list box disappears. (see second screen shot in attachment). How can I manage this action with my code?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab control question

The list box should not disappear. Have you made this screen using AcuBench and does the list box have a visibile-value property. AcuBench generated code for tabs displays all controls but only moves 1 to visible value depending on the tab you select. If your list box is tied to a visible value then selecting a tab may cause the control to become invisible.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.