Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Tab-control

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 04 November 2005]

On a TAB-control with 4 pages, I have to make page-2 or page-3 unvisible in certain situations.

The problem is : when page-2 is unvisible and one clicks on page-3, the data of page-2 is displayed in stead of the data of page-3.

In earlier versions of our software, I only had one page to be unvisible sometimes, so I put this page as the last page of the Tab-control. But with 2 pages to be unvisible, and not at the same time, I have a problem.

Is there any work-around for this behavior ?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab-control

Problem solved with the BEF-TABCHG-DISPLAY property.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab-control

Can you not just stop the user from getting page 2 or 3 displayed?

We do this in our code, they user clicks on other pages, and if we don't want him to go to that page, then we just put the page he came from back to view.

Shaun
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.