Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Tab

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 30 January 2004]

Hi

I have a control with four tabs. The first tab has a key letter of "1" , the second tab has a key letter of "2",The thirst tab has a key letter of "4" and the fourth tab has a key letter of "4". When I Show the control I want to show the second tab first. How can I do it?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tab

Originally posted by Edith400
Hi

I have a control with four tabs. The first tab has a key letter of "1" , the second tab has a key letter of "2",The thirst tab has a key letter of "4" and the fourth tab has a key letter of "4". When I Show the control I want to show the second tab first. How can I do it?

It is pretty straight forward to rule tab appearance. Once you have displayed your tabs, say: "TabX", "TabY", "TabZ", each of these are automatically assigned a number in the order they are provided. Thus, in this case, "TabX" is number 1, "TabY" is number 2 and so on.
If you now want to rule your focus to "TabY" you just do (assuming myTab is the handle to the control):

MODIFY myTab VALUE = 2

Should do the trick.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.