Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Tabs within tabs

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 24 September 2004]

Hello,

I am just getting Started with AcuBench and its going fairly well.

Is it possible to have a screen that displays a tab control within a larger "Main" tab control? I've built it in the screen designer and it compiles without error but only the "Main" tab control (and some other unrelated controls) is displayed when executed.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Mick
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tabs within tabs

Attached is a sample program that displays a tab on a tab.
I didn't write the program and I can't remember where I picked it up from, but hopefully it will help you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Tabs within tabs

Thanks a ton,

The sample seems to be made for AcuCobol-GT and I'm using AcuBench. At least I know it can be done! I'll disect it more next week and see if I can figure out how. This was very helpful.

Thanks again,

Mick
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.