Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Trouble with Regenerating Code

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 21 April 2010]

I need to add a Cmd-Close procedure to the Exception Procedure of an Entry Field and when I put the code in and regenerate the source my code is replaced by the generated code. What I want to do is edit the Exception Procedure of the Entry field in the Event Paragraph so that when I regenerate my source the code is not blown away. I am using AcuBench 6.2. Any help would be great.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Trouble with Regenerating Code

Haven't worked with Version 6 in awhile. The code you place in the event editor should wind up in a copybook Program1.evt or something similar to that. This should occur, unless you have eliminated the tags:

*{Bench}copy-procedure
COPY "Program1.evt".
*{Bench}end

If you eliminated these tags, put them back in.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Trouble with Regenerating Code

Right, so you've been putting code inbetween the tags then which of course gets overridden

You need to stop acubench from finding the tags
stick a few more *'s just before the tag.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.