Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Use of php templates from within Acucobol

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 19 November 2009]

I am building a web site which requires php scripts to be executed within the templates that I am outputting from the Acucobol program. I am displaying these templates by use of the 'is external-form identified by "debt_header.php"' phrase but the PHP script is not being executed. Can anyone help me please?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Use of php templates from within Acucobol

I believe using the Display external-form phrase the runtime generates HTML headers, it is likely that your php use different headers than HTML. There is a lot of this documented in the Programmers Guide to the Internet manual Chapter 4.5.3 Generating Output. Also, see the runtime configuration variables: CGI_CONTENT_TYPE and CGI_AUTO_HEADER

I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Use of php templates from within Acucobol

i don't think that this works...

your server gets the info to execute an acu-programm and execute the programm/script with the acu-runtime.

The external-form is only used to accept script variables or to use it as template system for output. The Server dosn't know that he has to execute a php script.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.