Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Version 7.2.2 Grid Scrolling

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 17 September 2008]

Hello
In Acubench 7.2.2 is it possible to "freeze" column(s) on a grid when scrolling so they do not disappear?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Version 7.2.2 Grid Scrolling

I'm not sure I understand your issue, are you scrolling vertically or horizontally. Either way, if your grid occupies a certain portion of the screen and you scroll the grid some aspect of the grid will not be visible.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm scrolling horizontally. I believe in Excel you can "freeze" columns so they stay visible and don't disappear off to the left when you scroll the others.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can only do this programmatically using row-headings. The user can't select which columns to "freeze".

You'll need to look for a more feature-rich grid control to get this ability.

Ian
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.