Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] Windows 7, 8.10 runtime, Acuconnect

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 29 October 2009]

I know Acucorp has not offically acknowledged support Windows 7, Has anyone installed Windows 7 either 32 or 64 bit versions and used the 8.10 runtime and or Acuconnect, if so, has there been any issues ?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Windows 7, 8.10 runtime, Acuconnect

I'm running 8.1.1 on Windows 7 and there is a problem with calling w$font using wfont-choose-font. When you do this the font selection window never displays.

Someone else had an issue with the ICON figuration variable not working but that works fine for me - although it is the reverse of what the documentation states which is the icon changes when the program is minimized and does not replace the window icon ... the reverse happens for me the window icon changes and the default acu icon is used when the program is minimized.

These issues have been reported to support and have been passed on to development. Version 8.1.2 is supposed to be the one supported on Windows 7.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] Windows 7, 8.10 runtime, Acuconnect

Thank you, this is very helpful, since we use the control in our application.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.