Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Former Member Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] acuacces file crypted ! and FD/SL confidential

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 06 October 2003]

Hello,

I use acurcl / thinclient ( UNIX Server , Windows client) and in order to configure my access, I have to use the acurcl's interface.
If I had few, ok , I could use it, but when you have more than 20 users ( in fact 70 for me with more than one access authorization) it become impossible.

So I asked for, to Acucorp FRANCE, the acuaccess file description to write a cobol program interface ( not the crypting key, only the FD and SL).
The answer of San diego is NO, nothing more !! so i am wondering... If acucorp do not want to give me theses elements may be it's because they are working on an interface smart and easy-to-use ? So Ok but quickly... because for our customers ...this configuration's interface is obligatory (prohibitive)...

May be some others users have not still encountered the disadvantage... they could think about that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.