Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] compiling with 8.1

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 04 January 2011]

I have this problem,
If I use acu compiler 7 with totem and Activex, I can compile program without error.
I I use acu 8 I have many error why???:

---------Compile options = -o ..\compilati\@.acu -x -Ga -Zd

D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 2191: TYPE expected, TY found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 2819: TYPE expected, TYP found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3049: TYPE expected, T found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: TYPE expected, 3 found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: Numeric literal expected, METHOD found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: Warning: '.' expected, Numeric literal found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: PROCEDURE expected, Numeric literal found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: DIVISION expected, Numeric literal found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: Warning: '.' expected, Numeric literal found
D:\Sorgenti\Copy\Spreadsheet.def, line 3055: Verb expected, Numeric literal found
D:\Sorgenti\Sorgenti\GrigliaFilatess.cbl, line 29: Warning: Area A should be blank
D:\Sorgenti\Sorgenti\GrigliaFilatess.cbl, line 29: Verb expected, INPUT-OUTPUT found
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] compiling with 8.1

May be you could post lines 2100 through 2300 of SpreadSheet.def so we can see if there is something wrong in the definition file?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I Find the Problem:

In Version7 The Generator DEF create file:
* ClickFromTo
METHOD, 1610743810, @ClickFromTo,
"PivotMember*" @Member, TYPE 9,
"PivotFilterUpdateMemberStateEnum" @OldMemberState,
TYPE 3,
"PivotFilterUpdateMemberStateEnum" @NewMemberState,
TYPE 3

In Version8 The Generator DEF create file:
*[Class: @PivotFilterUpdate] ClickFromTo
METHOD, 1610743810, @ClickFromTo,
"PivotMember*" @Member, TYPE 9,
"PivotFilterUpdateMemberStateEnum" @OldMemberState, TYPE3,
"PivotFilterUpdateMemberStateEnum"@NewMemberState, TYPE

The difference is in in MAX Leght of line... If I generate DEF with Old 7 and compile with 8 all works fine....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I suggest you report this to support as a bug. Shouldn't be.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.